The MUR is a rigid Mil-Spec flat-top upper made to fit all AR15/M16 M4 rifles and carbines. The MUR was developed to give the customer a Mil-Spec correct upper receiver with a thicker wall, making the MUR upper receiver a stronger platform. This more rigid upper receiver will increase accuracy and reliability, while extending the life of the interfacing components. The MUR-1S comes with a one-piece machined shell deflector only.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Machined from 7075 Forging
- Stress relieved, heat treated, aged twice and cryogenic treated
- Hard coat anodized, black per MIL-A-8625 TYPE III Class 2
- Precision machined and finished by hand
- Bore coated with dry film lube over the anodized surface
- Compatible with all Mil-Spec AR-15 parts and accessories
- M4 feed ramps
Due to the Lifetime Warranty, VLTOR advises that you not remove or attempt to remove your shell deflector. The shell deflector is pinned in place during factory assembly. Their Lifetime Warranty covers all products as long as they are not modified in any way (i.e. disassembly). They do offer a service in house that will maintain your Lifetime Warranty. Please contact VLTOR for more information.