This set includes the Bolt Catch Removal Punch that is long enough to reach the bolt catch pin from either side of the receiver and still have clearance so you do not have to swing past the receiver to hit it. It has also been heat treated for hardness so that it will not deform when used. A Delrin Punch for starting trigger and hammer pins as well as pushing out take down and hinge pins. Also includes a Small Drift Pin for positioning the trigger and hammer in a lower for easy installation. The newest addition to this set is the Pivot Pin Detent Tool that makes installing the pivot pin detent an easy process. Like the full punch set this also has a life time warranty, if you break it, Obsidian Arms will replace it.
- Made in USA and LIFE TIME WARRANTY
- Professional set of four punches and tools
- 4140 alloy steel is heat treated for the right hardness and durability
- QPQ finished for a rust-preventative coating
- 3/32″ Bolt Catch Removal Punch for removing the bolt catch roll pin from the front of the receiver
- Delrin Punch for starting trigger and hammer pins as well as pushing out take down and hinge pins.
- Small Drift Pin for positioning the trigger and hammer in a lower for easy installation.
- Pivot Pin Detent Tool to keep control of the Pivot Pin detent during installation